Go Digital with Integrated RFID for Modern ERP
Seminar on 20 September 2019, 2 – 5pm
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. In its latest edition, this compact ERP solution can be hosted on Cloud and has more new features that can digitally transform your business operations. It can :-
- Provide end-to-end data flows between your various operation units (departments),
- Hosted on Cloud, accessible wherever you are with any mobile devices that has an internet connection,
- Go paperless- save on printing costs and our environment,
- Better manage your inventory items and delivery process (can be integrated with RFID and CDMS),
- Generate more accurate financial reports and sales forecasts, with charts and dashboard quick view, and
- Increase your team’s productivity and relieve some resources for more important work tasks.
As you are already using Microsoft Windows and Office in your work, Dynamics 365 Business Central can be implemented seamlessly into your operations. And the combination of Microsoft Office 365 with Dynamics 365 Business Central as the ERP system, would enhance the features and benefits in both. Which is why we are also giving away FREE Office 365 on Cloud user licenses with every Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation!
As part of Singapore Go Digital campaign, our PSG and EDG provide funding to support SMEs’ digital evolution costs. Microlabs is an accredited Microsoft Partner and pre-approved vendor with PSG, hence you can save up to 70% on the costs of the new ERP software. You would have faster ROI as the total cost of ownership is minimal.
We would also demonstrate how A*Star’s RFID Inventory Tracking System can be incorporated into Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC, further revolutionizing your process flows and warehouse management. With the RFID Inventory Tracking System, your customer service team can track all of your deliveries, and would know exactly where each of your delivery van is at all times. The delivery men can also use their mobile phones to update each delivery that has been made, and if they are stuck in unforeseen traffic, can even transfer a delivery to someone else in the team!